Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

fantastic!

maaaaay, when I hear people talk stuff like you "yea this will happen..." do they/you even realize, youre now talking about reality not any video game, its sometimes you want it. besides, its pretty calm world right now and future sights are fine if you take a look at reality.

but this is still one amazingly animated one, it´ll be one hell of a series. cant wait for next episodes!

Portal: Still Spoofed Portal: Still Spoofed

um ok question

at authors comments you say "after 4 days here it is" and then you say it was supposed to be a collab... don´t tell me you waited only 4 days for people to join? it´s middle of summer and most of the people are enjoying it, they aren´t here all day browsing newground´s forum topics. if there would be collab based on valve´s portal, I may could join gladly.

but I didn´t like this one sry.

SpAMCAN0 responds:

Okay. Fair Enough. Good point, but none of my stuff is over 3 so...

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

ROFLMAO!

totally lol´d to one where that dog singed and played guitar, and now that singing is stuck at my head!

"...there´s a guy across the street who´s watering some flowers...watering... watering some more... maybe little more... those flowers gonna die..."

FPS Tutorial FPS Tutorial

Did you forgot something?

doenst work, I did everything you guided, but enemy doesnt shoot, nor I dont lost any health... but it do disappear when I click it...

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Good, very good

It is just too easy! I want challenge!

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

Nah

Im disappointed... I expect more. Last one´s are better.

painisenjoyment responds:

i'm sorry. :( if you liked the older ZHs, i might be planning a "ZH:back to basics" projects one days where i keep the same style as ZH1, but spruce it up with better graphics, more weapons, etc.

Battlefield Rec0il Remix Battlefield Rec0il Remix

Dude...

Nothing else to say: AMAZING!

Dj-Rec0il responds:

thx for the word bro ! peace